Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI.

Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission.

Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Please do the same: Report this Scam Forums and Blogs to the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov or directley https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI.

Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sps Review Forum and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sps Review Forum to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sps Review Forum other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sps Review Forum?

Comments

hoperefund
Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1150767

I'm too sent complaints to the FBI. Hope we get this scam forum very soon down.

have sent my complaint to ftc today now let's wait

Fake post by a fictional character.

Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI -- HAPPY I HAVE DONE IT TOO !!! :)