SPS Review Forum - Hope aka Melissa Miller is Celebrating 5 Years of Scamming People!
SPS Review Forum is Celebrating 5 Years of scamming people!
Congratulations Hope! You made it 5 years without getting arrested!
In the last five years it is believed that over a half-million people have been scammed as a results of trusting the comments hosted on spsreviewforum.com.
Hope (a.k.a Melissa Miller) has an estimated worth of 6.4 Million. She currently lives in a house valued at around 1.8 million and drives a Mercedes-benz AMG SL63 as reported by private investigators.
All of her wealth was accumulated through fraud and scamming people using SPSReviewForum.com as her tool for deception and social manipulation.
The internet never forgets. Google “SPS Review Forum Scam” and you will find reports about the horrific crimes committed by this woman and her websites.
She runs an online forum where ALL of the profiles are controlled and operated by one person. She is a criminal who take advantage of human behavior to gain your trust. Chances are you stumbled upon her website while you were looking for reviews on another psychic (The Venus Flytrap Effect). Naturally you read the comments on SPSReviewForum which overwhelmingly says your psychic is a scam.
Fear is Lucrative
Scammers are good at selling fear. Now that Hope (SPSReviewForum) has convinced you to stay clear of the psychic you were just reviewing, it’s time for the comments on her forum, through social manipulation, to lure you to their “Most Trusted Psychics and Spell Workers”.
Little do you realize the “Most Trusted Psychics and Spell Workers” mentioned on her forum are owned and operated by Hope (Melissa Miller). Truth be told! She is no psychic or spell worker. Far from it! She is a criminal (***-artist) using social influence to steal your hard earned money. None of the comments hosted on her forum are real. They were fabricated to manipulate you into trusting specific people for help.
Here is a list of websites she owns. Keep in mind, she may be hiding under other websites:
If you are you a victim, you are encouraged to contact the FTC, the FBI or your local police department immediately.
Active Criminal Investigation on SPS Review Forum.
Class-action Lawsuit – We have filed a class-action lawsuit against SPS Review Forum.
Resolution of Class-action Lawsuit: We are seeking $5, 000, 000 in damages. This incudes full refunds, closure of SPSReviewForum.com and the arrest of Melissa Miller (Hope). She will be held criminally responsible for her crimes.
Qualifications: For anyone who was misled by deceptive reviews on SPS Review Forum which resulted in losing money.
Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580
Telephone: (202) 326-2222
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Slander defamation
- Social manipulation
- Reason of review:
- Misled by deceptive reviews on SPS Review Forum. Melissa Miller (Hope) is a fraud and full-time criminal
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Sps Review Forum Phsychic Reading
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."