SPS Review Forum - Hope aka Melissa Miller is Celebrating 5 Years of Scamming People!
SPS Review Forum is Celebrating 5 Years of scamming people!
Congratulations Hope! You made it 5 years without getting arrested!
In the last five years it is believed that over a half-million people have been scammed as a results of trusting the comments hosted on spsreviewforum.com.
Hope (a.k.a Melissa Miller) has an estimated worth of 6.4 Million. She currently lives in a house valued at around 1.8 million and drives a Mercedes-benz AMG SL63 as reported by private investigators.
All of her wealth was accumulated through fraud and scamming people using SPSReviewForum.com as her tool for deception and social manipulation.
The internet never forgets. Google “SPS Review Forum Scam” and you will find reports about the horrific crimes committed by this woman and her websites.
She runs an online forum where ALL of the profiles are controlled and operated by one person. She is a criminal who take advantage of human behavior to gain your trust. Chances are you stumbled upon her website while you were looking for reviews on another psychic (The Venus Flytrap Effect). Naturally you read the comments on SPSReviewForum which overwhelmingly says your psychic is a scam.
Fear is Lucrative
Scammers are good at selling fear. Now that Hope (SPSReviewForum) has convinced you to stay clear of the psychic you were just reviewing, it’s time for the comments on her forum, through social manipulation, to lure you to their “Most Trusted Psychics and Spell Workers”.
Little do you realize the “Most Trusted Psychics and Spell Workers” mentioned on her forum are owned and operated by Hope (Melissa Miller). Truth be told! She is no psychic or spell worker. Far from it! She is a criminal (***-artist) using social influence to steal your hard earned money. None of the comments hosted on her forum are real. They were fabricated to manipulate you into trusting specific people for help.
Here is a list of websites she owns. Keep in mind, she may be hiding under other websites:
If you are you a victim, you are encouraged to contact the FTC, the FBI or your local police department immediately.
Active Criminal Investigation on SPS Review Forum.
Class-action Lawsuit – We have filed a class-action lawsuit against SPS Review Forum.
Resolution of Class-action Lawsuit: We are seeking $5, 000, 000 in damages. This incudes full refunds, closure of SPSReviewForum.com and the arrest of Melissa Miller (Hope). She will be held criminally responsible for her crimes.
Qualifications: For anyone who was misled by deceptive reviews on SPS Review Forum which resulted in losing money.
Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580
Telephone: (202) 326-2222
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Slander defamation
- Social manipulation
- Reason of review:
- Misled by deceptive reviews on SPS Review Forum. Melissa Miller (Hope) is a fraud and full-time criminal
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Sps Review Forum Phsychic Reading
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."