Sps Review Forum - Located in Michigan Marysville United States

Founder of SPSREVIEWFORUM has been exposed!

The founder/criminal behind SPSREVIEWFORUM is located in the Michigan area of the United States. On January 8th 2016 6:55PM (Michigan Marysville Time) she was found repeatedly visiting a website that was trying to reveal the location of Hope (the criminal behind her so-called review site SPSREVIEWFORUM)

Time Stamp: 6:55PM EST on January 8th, 2016IP: MichiganCity: MarysvilleCountry: United States

She uses AT&T U-verse and she has both an apple computer and iPhone. If you are a victim of SPSREVIEWFORUM, I would encourage you to get a lawyer to subpoena AT&T for information connected to the time stamp above.

Proven Facts! The founder of Spsreviewforum is located in Michigan, Marysville USA.

We encourage you to report this scam with your local Police Department and the FTC. News stations such as CNN have published many exposed scammers related to schemes such as SPSREVIEWFORUMS.

~Private Investigator

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Sps Review Forum Exposed
Review category
review #926550 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sps Review Forum? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 10 No 10
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06 #1223300 Edinburg, Virginia

Hey A.,
Hope you are doing well. It's me "Maggie." Please do me a favor and do not post from VA, or copy phrases I have said in the past, or some paranoids on that site may think it's me. It was brought to my attention, by a friend, a report was made on the ROR that could be mistaken for being me. Yeah, I know it is ludicrous, as it comes from Richmond VA, the state capitol, but honestly these ppl, have nutted out in the past and put two and two together and come up with seven.
If you ever really want to get to who Hope is start looking for posters around the time the site started on other review sites and spell and psychic forums. If not carry on, but asking you to please try not to replicate things some of the less than logical twist to fit their illogical, "investigator" lol, ways. Thank you.

0 0 Reply

Sep 29 #1220092

Stop trying to cover up the truth by calling this report made up by Hope. Fact, She is locate in Michigan. I know it hurts when people come too close to knowing where you are really located.
TooLate, is a fake account created by HOPE to try throwing people off the hot trail to her front door. We know where you are located.
Marysville, MI USA

1 5 Reply

Sep 28 #1219883 Texas, United States

Just stop pretending Hope. We knew it's you and your are not in Michigan with someone else's IP Address. Fake Fake Fake. It's no coincidence that your comment comes in short amount of time after the report. It hasn't been even 48 hours yet since the report got in the search engine.
*** *** you are trying to confuse us and try the attention to another location.
Just know Melissa Miller we know were you are! We know *What, Where, Why, Who and How you commit fraud on SPS* Thanks to your members passing data from your forum to others and the Police. So much for a 'Private Investigator' ? LOL
Readers please continue to share and bring attention to Melissa Miller's Hope of SPS RIP OFF REPORTS.

4 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.