Founder of SPSREVIEWFORUM has been exposed!
The founder/criminal behind SPSREVIEWFORUM is located in the Michigan area of the United States. On January 8th 2016 6:55PM (Michigan Marysville Time) she was found repeatedly visiting a website that was trying to reveal the location of Hope (the criminal behind her so-called review site SPSREVIEWFORUM)
Time Stamp: 6:55PM EST on January 8th, 2016IP: 18.104.22.168State: MichiganCity: MarysvilleCountry: United States
She uses AT&T U-verse and she has both an apple computer and iPhone. If you are a victim of SPSREVIEWFORUM, I would encourage you to get a lawyer to subpoena AT&T for information connected to the time stamp above.
Proven Facts! The founder of Spsreviewforum is located in Michigan, Marysville USA.
We encourage you to report this scam with your local Police Department and the FTC. News stations such as CNN have published many exposed scammers related to schemes such as SPSREVIEWFORUMS.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad reviews
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Open Federal Investigation Against SPS Review Forum
- Product or service
- Sps Review Forum Exposed
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "This is totally scam and fake site. I have more than 80euro in my balance. But i cant withdraw it.Dont believe graybux.com. Its completely scam. So they not allow forum..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "I buy here often, I love watches and love gifting them, I own A seamaster, an aquaracer and a few Movado and other brands. not all form them but most,..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."