Update added by user Sep 15, 2015
As expected, many victims are coming forward after exposing SPSReviewForum as a scam on Ripoff Report.
Hope (Melissa Miller), do you realize that within the last 48 hours, I received over 200 emails from people claiming you scammed them using Yaya Maria (Orisha Ashe at OrishaAshe.com)?
Yaya Maria has more scam complaints than any other psychic or spell worker online.It’s bloody obvious she is a SCAM!
The only people saying otherwise come from the fake profiles you created on your website SPSReviewForum.com
SPSReviewForum works as a platform for social brainwashing. As you read the comments of her forum you are lead to believe everyone is a scam except for Yaya Maria from OrishaAshe.com along with SpiritedEnterprise.com.
These are just a couple of her many fiction characters she uses to run her scam.
SPSReviewForum is the Queen Bee (The Hub).This forum funnels traffic to Yaya Maria, SpiritedEnterprise along with Hope’s other made-up characters.
Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2015
If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and wished you found this scam report a lot sooner.
Once you do a little research, you will understand and see that the only positive comments you will find on Yay Maria only exist on SPSReviewForum. Every other website will reveal the truth; straight from the victims of Hope and her Deceptive Forum.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Share your experience on Ripoff Reports to make your voice heard and steer other people from getting lured into her scam.
- File a Police Report for Fraud. Explain what happened and provide the investigators with copies of the complaints posted by other victims. Once the police are aware of the large scale of this crime, they open an investigation.
- Contact Media Outlets like CNN or Journalists who will cover your story.
- The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) exist to protect consumers from this type of scam. Contact the FTC and file a report.
FTC Goals: Protect Consumers: Prevent fraud, deception, and unfair business practices in the marketplace.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Social manipulation
- Slander defamation
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive and Falsified Reviews
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "This is totally scam and fake site. I have more than 80euro in my balance. But i cant withdraw it.Dont believe graybux.com. Its completely scam. So they not allow forum..."
- "I ordered yarn off amazon it specifically says packa of three on their ad more then once and they emailed me saying it was Amazon who messed up which is..."
- "I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms. I used the website contact page to..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."