SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope
Update added by user Sep 15, 2015
As expected, many victims are coming forward after exposing SPSReviewForum as a scam on Ripoff Report.
Hope (Melissa Miller), do you realize that within the last 48 hours, I received over 200 emails from people claiming you scammed them using Yaya Maria (Orisha Ashe at OrishaAshe.com)?
Yaya Maria has more scam complaints than any other psychic or spell worker online.It’s bloody obvious she is a SCAM!
The only people saying otherwise come from the fake profiles you created on your website SPSReviewForum.com
SPSReviewForum works as a platform for social brainwashing. As you read the comments of her forum you are lead to believe everyone is a scam except for Yaya Maria from OrishaAshe.com along with SpiritedEnterprise.com.
These are just a couple of her many fiction characters she uses to run her scam.
SPSReviewForum is the Queen Bee (The Hub).This forum funnels traffic to Yaya Maria, SpiritedEnterprise along with Hope’s other made-up characters.
Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2015
If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and wished you found this scam report a lot sooner.
Once you do a little research, you will understand and see that the only positive comments you will find on Yay Maria only exist on SPSReviewForum. Every other website will reveal the truth; straight from the victims of Hope and her Deceptive Forum.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Share your experience on Ripoff Reports to make your voice heard and steer other people from getting lured into her scam.
- File a Police Report for Fraud. Explain what happened and provide the investigators with copies of the complaints posted by other victims. Once the police are aware of the large scale of this crime, they open an investigation.
- Contact Media Outlets like CNN or Journalists who will cover your story.
- The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) exist to protect consumers from this type of scam. Contact the FTC and file a report.
FTC Goals: Protect Consumers: Prevent fraud, deception, and unfair business practices in the marketplace.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Social manipulation
- Slander defamation
- Reason of review:
- Deceptive and Falsified Reviews
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I was sent the wrong size. My order summary clearly had a 2XL on it and I was given a S. I promptly jump on there web site set..."
- "Emerald Integrations – Buyer Beware When I made my purchase from their website for a Tundra review camera integrated into the handle, it read OEM handle. Upon receiving the unit,..."
- "Pro Tuning Labs19745 Colima Rd #1-812Rowland Heights CA, 91748Ordered a catalytic converter back exhaust system. The system was damaged in shipment. It took a threatening letter for them to address..."